Sliding barn door TV stand/buffet/media console/server
This beautiful sliding barn door TV stand or buffet will be perfect in any dining room to use as a server and to store your beautiful dishes. Comes with wire management holes, so you can also use it as a media console. This is the perfect piece for that farmhouse style just about everyone is after but can also be implemented in just about any styled home. See available sizes below for this gorgeous sliding barn door console.
1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood tops a species native to Mexico and South America.Mango wood on the rest of the case piece.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery finger joint and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through on the tops.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. Middle doors slide side to side to reveal shelf storage. Back panel behind doors include drilled holes with plastic wire management grommets to organize cables of electronics. Side doors open for extra storage.
6. TV stand size options include 60″ 70″ and 80″ wide.
7. Shelves behind middle doors are fixed. Shelves behind side doors are removable.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
INFORMATION & DIMENSIONS:
|barndoor-60||60″ TV Stand w/4 Doors & Shelves||59-3/4 x 17-3/4 x 34-3/4||114 lb|
|barndoor-70||70″ TV Stand w/4 Doors & Shelves||70 x 17-3/4 x 34-3/4||131 lb|
|barndoor-80||80″ TV Stand w/4 Doors & Shelves||79-1/2 x 17-3/4 x 34-3/4||140 lb|
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrasive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.
These beautiful pieces of furniture are shipped to us from the manufacturer and we ship them to you from our warehouse in Haltom City, TX. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. We will email you a tracking number as soon as we ship them to you from our warehouse. Local pick up is also available in Haltom City, TX. Pick up hours are M-F 7-3:30 pm (appointment required). If those hours are not convenient for you a local flat rate shipping is available to you. See amount at checkout.