Sliding barn door TV stand/buffet/media console/server
This beautiful sliding barn door TV stand or buffet will be perfect in any dining room to use as a server and to store your beautiful dishes. Comes with wire management holes, so you can also use it as a media console. This is the perfect piece for that farmhouse style just about everyone is after but can also be implemented in just about any styled home. See available sizes below for this gorgeous sliding barn door console. If for some reason we are out of stock, these beauties go fast, we’d be glad to place a special order for you. We can also ship nationwide. Please contact us and provide your zip code.
Lonestar Antiques, 5605 Denton Hwy, Haltom City TX 76148
To purchase call: (469)867-6379
1. This outstanding 100 solid wood Collection features Parota wood tops a species native to Mexico and South America.Mango wood on the rest of the casepiece.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery finger joint and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through on the tops.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. Middle doors slide side to side to reveal shelf storage. Back panel behind doors include drilled holes with plastic wire management grommets to organize cables of electronics. Side doors open for extra storage.
6. TV stand size options include 60″ 70″ and 80″ wide.
7. Shelves behind middle doors are fixed. Shelves behind side doors are removable.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
In order to keep your newly purchased product from IFD, please follow these:
1) Our furniture is for indoor use only. Try to keep it in conditions that are not too dry or too humid.
2) To clean our products use a dry cloth only or a slightly moist cloth with water if necessary. The use of abrassive cleaners might affect the quality and look of the finish of your piece.
3) If your piece experiences slight movements of wood, use a wood finish stain marker if necessary.